One of the things I’m repeatedly asked is whether or not I base my characters’ physical attributes on real people, and if so, who they look like? Honestly, I never do. When my characters first begin talking to me, I come up with the details – hair color, eye color, height, and skin tone – and an image of my hero and heroine takes shape in my head.
However, as a reader, I, too, enjoy when an author offers up a photograph that resembles how they imagine their character to look. And so I share with you the closest representation of the hero of After Midnight, singer/front man for the rock band Black Phoenix, Noah Clark.
1. Music? I could do without it.
2. My family isn’t all the important to me.
3. I love the sound of my own voice. I never stop talking.
4. I wasn’t all that interested in Isabeau when I first met her.
5. It’s all about being a star – playing sold out stadiums and making the most money I can.