June 1, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Katherine Grey:

Birthday? April 25th
Favorite color? Yellow
Favorite animal? I don’t think I have one.
Siblings? 4 sisters, 1 brother
Favorite drink? Lemonade
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? I’d be Jelly Belly’s red apple
Favorite author? Too many to name.
Favorite dish? A bowl. I’m kidding, it’s homemade pastitsio
Ice cream flavor? Vanilla.
Favorite season? Summer
Plotter or Pantser? Pantser for the most part
Hobbies? Reading and baking
Dream vacation? Taking my mom to Switzerland. She’s always wanted to go there.
Favorite TV show? Person of Interest
Musical preference? Anything but rap or really heavy metal
Pet peeve? People who don’t know how to use an apostrophe. It drives me crazy!
Favorite place to write? The dining room table
Favorite song? If I have to pick only one then it’s Nessun Dorma sung by Pavarotti
Odd family fact? Even though my mom’s family has lived in the North for generations, we are related to Robert E. Lee.
Unforgettable moment? When I thought I lost my 3 year old nephew in a store. I will never forget that feeling.
Favorite Superhero? Wolverine
Spicy or not? A little, but not too spicy
Cat or dog? 2 Cats
Favorite candy bar? Twix
Favorite guilty pleasure? Wise Cheez Doodles with a good book


Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less: 

Blaine Hobson wants nothing more than to join his beloved in the grave until he meets a seamstress who is determined to keep him alive.

BUY LINK





To learn more about Katherine and her writing, visit her blog:


9 comments:

christine warner said...

FUN...loved your answers, especially your favorite dish! LOL

Congrats on your book Katherine :)

Katherine said...

Thanks, Christine. The reason my favorite dish would be a bowl -- it holds lots of ice cream. :o)

Wendy Jenco said...

I love the irony in being a Northern and also being related to Robert E. Lee! Love it!

~Wendy

Katherine said...

Me too, Wendy. Thanks for stopping in. I appreciate it. :o)

Anonymous said...

A few things I was intrigued by:

1) Wolverine is not that great of a superhero. He needs super mutant powers in order to save the day unlike Batman who does not need any super mutant powers to save the day and get the ladies.

2) You like to bake, what exactly do you bake, like more meal based or desserts?

-Olis

Katherine said...

Hi Olis,

We'll have to agree to disagree about Wolverine. :o)

I like to bake dessert type things more than meals, but I like to bake bread the best.

Thanks for your comment.

Katherine said...

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for letting me participate in the Friday Quickie questions. It was a lot of fun.

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Enjoyed the Quickie, gals.

Katherine,

Love Wolverine! Of course, I want him to look like Hugh Jackman. lol

Veronica Lynch said...

Wolverine, huh? I would have guessed Natasha the Black Widow.
Great questions, Sarah. Makes me stop and think about too many sweet things I can no longer eat.
Veronica Lynch