May 4, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Georgie Lee:

Birthday? Gemini
Favorite color? Green
Favorite animal? Dog
Siblings? 1 sister
Favorite drink? Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Pineapple
Favorite author? W. Somerset Maugham
Favorite dish? Prime rib medium rare with a baked potato
Ice cream flavor? Medieval Madness from Thrifty
Favorite Season? Summer
Plotter or pantser? Pantser
Hobbies? Movies, reading, history, thrifting.
Dream vacation? Egypt
Favorite TV show? Absolutely Fabulous
Musical preference? Alternative
Pet peeve? Clamshell packaging
Favorite place to write? In the living room with a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi next to me.
Favorite song? DJ Culture by the Pet Shop Boys
Odd family fact? One of my aunts was a burlesque dancer in L.A. in the 1960s.
Unforgettable moment? The morning my husband proposed.
Favorite Superhero? Mr. Fantastic. I love Ioan Gruffudd
Spicy or not? Not
Cat or dog? Dog
Favorite candy bar? Twix
Favorite guilty pleasure? Buying jewelry.



Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

Romance meets ancient Rome in this fast-paced story of love, betrayal and conspiracy during the reign of Emperor Caligula.

KINDLE / NOOK / CARINA PRESS




To learn more about Georgie Lee and her writing visit her:
Twitter: @GeorgieLeeBooks


5 comments:

AJ Nuest said...

Georgie! I am cracking up about AB FAB! Gosh, I LOVE that show. I used to watch it all the time back in my early twenties (which was just a couple of years ago...ahem). Your book sounds fantastic! I just added another title to my TBR pile. Great post, hon!

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Love your quickies, Georgie, and I see a storyline based on your aunt. Oh, yeah, lots of possibilities there...

Unknown said...

Thanks AJ! I started watching AbFab in my twenties too (just last year :-)and I still love it. Vonnie, one of these days I probably will write something about my aunt.

Sandra Dailey said...

Love your quickies. You definitely march to the beat of a different drum.

Mackenzie Crowne said...

Fabulous. I'll be in line for that story about your aunt. I'll bet she has some stories to tell. ;-)