May 18, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Rachel Brimble:

Birthday? April 10th
Favorite color? Red
Favorite animal? Dog
Siblings? Older brother
Favorite drink? Dry white wine
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Coconut – because I have very exotic taste!
Favorite author? Nora Roberts
Favorite dish? All pasta dishes!
Ice cream flavor? Mint choc-chip
Favorite Season? Summer – because it’s so rarely seen in the UK!
Plotter or Pantser? Plotter…and a bit of pantser too
Hobbies? Reading/knitting/walking
Dream vacation? Maldives
Favorite TV show? Friends
Musical preference? Soft rock
Pet peeve? Prejudice
Favorite place to write? Sofa with my dog beside me
Favorite song? She – Elvis Costello
Odd family fact? We were rescued by helicopter from the 2010 French floods
Unforgettable moment? See above
Favorite Superhero? Superman
Spicy or not? Spicy
Cat or Dog? Dog
Favorite candy bar? Snickers
Favorite guilty pleasure? Jelly donuts from our local bakery


Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

Danger, love, risk and reward – it’s got it all! Paying the Piper, romance with a dash of humor

BUY LINK





To learn more about Rachel and her books please visit her website: http://www.rachelbrimble.com/


5 comments:

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

I'm getting addicted to Friday quickies. Is that something a romance writer should say???

Rachel, loved learning more about you. A glass of dry white wine is always a treat.

Nancy Jardine Author said...

Have to say I'm partial to a good mellow red rather than a crisp white wine. If you don't learn something (maybe about a person) new everyday you aint' lived! (ditto on British weather-Scottish weather is crap right now!)

Rachel Brimble said...

Thanks for stopping by, ladies - I love this quick fire questions. Wonder if Sarah will let me pinch the idea for my own blog...??

Rachel x

AJ Nuest said...

I love how you say "pinch the idea", Rachel. I just outright tell her. I'm stealing your idea, Sarah. It's too brilliant for just one person. LOL No, I'm kidding. Great post ladies! I do love these Friday Quickies, though. And I wanna hear all about this helicopter rescue during the flood! Geesh, that sounds terrifying! Of course, knowing you're a writer Rachel...it's always good info for the next book!

Rachel Brimble said...

Hi AJ!

Funnily enough I have used the French flood in the opening of the book I am writing as we speak - it's taken me two years to be able to write about it, loL!

Rachel x