November 23, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Georgie Lee:

Birthday? Gemini
Favorite color? Green
Favorite animal? Dog
Siblings? 1 sister
Favorite drink? Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Pina colada.
Favorite author? W. Somerset Maugham
Favorite dish? Prime rib medium rare with a baked potato
Ice cream flavor? Medieval Madness from Thrifty
Favorite Season? Summer
Plotter or pantser? Pantser working hard to become a plotter.
Hobbies? Reading, movies, history, thrifting.
Dream vacation? Egypt. I’d love to see all the temples and ruins.
Favorite TV show? Absolutely Fabulous. I own the series on DVD. Every episode cracks me up.
Musical preference? Alternative.
Pet peeve? People who call me on the phone and don’t tell me who they are before they ask to speak to me.
Favorite place to write? In my office.
Favorite song? DJ Culture by the Pet shop Boys
Odd family fact? My aunt was a burlesque dancer in Los Angeles in the 1960s.
Unforgettable moment? The day before RWA 2012 when Harlequin called to tell me that they wanted to buy my Regency-set romance. What a way to kick off conference!
Favorite Superhero? Mr. Fantastic. I love Ioan Gruffudd
Spicy or not? No. I have wimpy taste-buds.
Cat or dog? Dog
Favorite candy bar? Twix
Favorite guilty pleasure? Buying jewelry. I love sparkly things.



Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

A vivacious female director, and a handsome studio executive overcome their professional differences to find love in 1935 Hollywood.

BUY LINK

Available 12/11/2012




 
To learn more about Georgie Lee and her writing please visit her website:





2 comments:

LisaRayns said...

Great post. I am also trying hard to be a plotter :)

Liz Flaherty said...

What an absolutely great time to get your "call"!