June 7, 2013

Friday Quickie: Elysa Hendricks

25 quickie facts about Elysa Hendricks:

Birthday? The middle of the 20th century.
Favorite color? I like them all, but I tend to decorate and dress in Autumn colors
Favorite animal? Human? Oh, you mean the furred, feathered or fishy kind. In that case I'll go with feline.
Siblings? One biological brother, and numerous brothers and sisters by different mothers and fathers.
Favorite drink? Alcoholic or soft? Alcoholic - Frozen Margaritas. Soft - Raspberry Ice Tea
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Raspberry
Favorite Author? Anne McCaffrey
Favorite dish? Shrimp Scampi
Ice cream flavor? Chocolate
Favorite Season? Autumn
Plotter or Pantser? Pantser
Hobbies? Reading. Gardening. Jewelry making.
Dream vacation? Hawaii
Favorite TV show? Any of the Star Trek shows.
Musical preference? Classic Rock
Pet peeve? Grumpy people
Favorite place to write? My office
Favorite song? Amazing Grace
Odd family fact? My mom was Miss Wisconsin and was in the Miss America pageant during WWII.
Unforgettable moment? The births of my two sons.
Favorite Superhero? I'm not much into superheros, but if I have to pick one I'll take Superman.
Spicy or not? Definitely not.





Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

Caught up in a revolution, a naive school teacher finds herself on the run with a man she's not sure to trust or fear, love or hate.

BUY LINK






To learn more about Elysa Hendricks and her writing visit her website:

0 comments: