July 9, 2007

Conference Week

This is the week many writers have been gearing up for all year, for this is the week of the annual RWA National Conference. This year the conference will be held in Dallas, Texas. Originally I made plans to go, but as happens, my plans changed. No, not because at the moment I am without publisher. In fact, the National conference is a great place to search for a new publisher.

I want to wish all of my writer friends who will be attending, the best week possible. For those of you with agent or editor appointments, my fingers are crossed for you. And for those of you who are going to meet up with old friends or make new ones, to learn as much about the industry as you can in the hope of one day selling your first book, I know you’ll have a fabulous week.

For those of us who are not attending this year, you can read up to date conference information here:

Blogging National
A blog where RWA members attending the conference share the fun.

Official RWA Blog
Official conference blog with scheduled author blog times.

0 comments: