March 2, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Jannine Corti-Petska:

Birthday? July 2
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite animal? Dogs
Siblings? 2 older sisters
Favorite drink? Coffee
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Peach/apricot
Favorite author? Johanna Lindsey
Favorite dish? Ravioli and veal cutlets
Ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip
Favorite Season? Fall-winter (basically cold weather)
Plotter or Pantser? Pantser
Hobbies? Gardening
Dream vacation? Italy
Favorite TV show? Hawaii 5-0 and Castle
Musical preference? Italian artists
Pet peeve? Inattentive or in-a-hurry drivers
Favorite place to write? In my office
Favorite song? Can’t Help Falling in Love With You (Elvis); The First Noel (Christmas)
Odd family fact? My father jumped ship (He was an Italian merchant marine.) in Canada in his 20s and traveled to New York where he settled.
Unforgettable moment? The birth of my three daughters
Favorite Superhero? Don’t have one
Spicy or not? definitely not
Cat or dog? Dog
Favorite candy bar? Mounds
Favorite guilty pleasure? Homemade chocolate chip cookies


Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

SURRENDER TO HONOR is book 2 in my Italian Medieval Series.

Antonio Massaro returns home to Palermo to find his family fighting a war for power, and embroiled in it is Prima Ranieri, the woman he was pledged to marry.

BUY LINK


To learn more about Jannine Corti-Petska and her books, visit her website:  http://www.jcortipetska.com


12 comments:

AJ Nuest said...

Jannine! NO SUPER HERO??? I seriously don't know if we can be friends anymore! LOL You need to spend some time over at the Nuest Household. We LOVE superheroes over here. That's too cool about your dad. What an adventurer! I sense a story in there somewhere...

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Great list of quick facts. Loved the story about your grandfather. What spunk!

Mackenzie Crowne said...

Jannine, you come from such adventurous stock and you say you have no super hero? I would say dad qualifies. Fascinating!

Jannine said...

AJ, lol, what can I say? I did watch Superman as a child. Does that count? LOL

Thanks for stopping by.

Jannine said...

Actually, Vonnie, it was my dad. He was the one with the spunk, lol. From what I heard, he was the "bad boy" of his time.

Thanks for commenting.

Jannine said...

MacKenzie:
I never thought of my dad as a superhero. Not sure if I ever could, lol.

Thank you for stopping by.

Isabella Macotte said...

Loved your list! We have a lot in common. Much success with your latest book! Sounds great!

Darcy said...

I really enjoy theses "Friday Quickie" sessions, Sarah. Wonderful idea, and I love your answers, Jannine. It's so nice to get a little more insight into the people we've only communicated with through various e-mails and, of course, by reading their incredible books.

Jannine said...

Isabella, it's fun to see if you have anything in common with others, isn't it?

Thank you for commenting.

Jannine said...

Darcy, I enjoyed the Friday Quickie, too. It's very different from other interviews/blogs I've done. Unfortunately, many answer had two, lol. Sometimes, it's just too hard to decide.

Thanks for reading my post.

Jannine said...

Sarah, thank you for having me on your blog today. It was very enjoyable.

Sarah Grimm said...

I'm loving the Friday Quickie spots! So much fun! And I'm learning so much about my fellow authors.