March 30, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Sarah Grimm:

Birthday? October 9
Favorite color? Pink
Favorite animal? Dog
Siblings? 1 sister, 2 brothers – all older than me
Favorite drink? Diet Coke
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Very Cherry
Favorite author? Linda Howard
Favorite dish? 40 year-old male, black hair, blue eyes & a British accent. YUM!
Ice cream flavor? Chubby Hubby
Favorite Season? Fall
Plotter or pantser? Pantser
Hobbies? Drag Racing
Dream vacation? England and Scotland
Favorite TV show? GRIMM
Musical preference? Rock n’ Roll
Pet peeve? People who lie
Favorite place to write? The kitchen table
Favorite song? Hysteria by Def Leppard
Odd family fact? We’re all pervs
Unforgettable moment? The birth of my sons
Favorite Superhero? Thor
Spicy or not? Spicy – unless we’re talking about food
Cat or dog? 3 dogs, a guinea pig, 3 orphaned mice
Favorite candy bar? Snickers
Favorite guilty pleasure? Hostess Golden Cupcakes


Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

Can music heal the fractured soul? Or will it tear them apart forever?

BUY LINK






To learn more about Sarah's books please visit her Website:
http://www.sarahgrimm.com

10 comments:

Mackenzie Crowne said...

Drag racing and pervs. Hmmmm, authors never cease to amaze me. They're definitely my kind of people. LOL

Sarah Grimm said...

LOL. I thought it would be best if I was honest. :-)

Joya said...

Wow, Sarah. I always knew you were probably a real fun gal. Drag racing? You go, girl. Nice of you to adopt orphaned mice, too. LOL. :)

Sarah Grimm said...

Thanks, Joya! Although there are a few who wouldn't agree with you about the mice.

Amy said...

Uh, I thought you said I could have the guinea pig? :D Great post Sarah. I always knew you were a DRAG queen! LOL

AJ Nuest said...

I love these posts...and the follow up comments are always the best. I'm just laughing over here. I just wanted to say THANKS A LOT, SARAH! Now I'm going to be humming Hysteria for the rest of the day. ARGH! LOL I love that you hate people who lie. Me too. :-) Vrooommmmmm! (That's me peeling out.)

Sarah Grimm said...

Amie,
I'm waiting for you to come and get the guinea pig. She's looking forward to the move. LOL

Sarah Grimm said...

AJ-

There are much worse songs to get stuck in your head. How about 'I'm sexy and I know it'. Every time that M&M commercial comes on, it's stuck in my head.

Calisa Rhose said...

Ha! You share a birthday with my baby brother. :) Love learning new things about favorite people!

Katherine said...

I'm a day late but enjoyed your quickie interview. My brother in-law drag races. I've seen him do once. You are much braver than I am. :o)