November 4, 2011

Review ~ LASR Best Book!

Woke up this morning after way too few hours of sleep and discovered an alert in my mailbox for a review from Long and Short Reviews. I admit, I closed my eyes while I waited for the page to load. (yes, I'm a chicken) Then I had to hold back the squeal of joy for fear I'd wake the house. BEST BOOK! Long and Short Reviews rated After Midnight BEST BOOK!
What a way to start my Friday!


 
"After Midnight is one of those compelling stories that draws the reader in instantly. With plenty of conflict and tension, the pacing of this book keeps growing and growing. Ms. Grimm creates characters that grab hold of your heart and never let go. This is an emotional ride that you won't want to miss...If you love a contemporary romance that has the potential to tug on your heartstrings, then don't wait! Hurry over and get yourself a copy of this book!"



Thank you Sunflower and Long and Short Reviews!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on that great Review, Sarah! Love that cover too!

hugs, Kari Thomas, www.authorkari.com

Sarah Grimm said...

Thanks so much, Kari!