April 23, 2007

Back and ready to write

Yesterday I attended my local RWA chapter’s annual retreat, officially titled Mid-Michigan Retreat from Harsh Reality. Like many authors I know, I attend conferences and retreats in order to interact and bond with authors like myself. I also attend to learn what I can from these others and this year, I was looking for a bit of inspiration.

I had a wonderful time. As always, my Mid-Michigan family kept me laughing. We talked, caught up, plotted out our next works and cheered on those who had exciting things happen to them over the last year. I received an absolutely beautiful plaque in honor of my first sale, with my book cover, title and release date.


Isn’t it gorgeous?



As for that inspiration? Well, I’m brainstorming the next book as we speak. Or, to be more specific, the next three books. Yup, I have three of them that I’m trying to work out on paper right now before I start writing. Having never attempted more than one book at a time, this should be interesting.

Wish me luck, I just might need it.

0 comments: