May 25, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Jennifer Ann Coffeen:

Birthday? July 17th
Favorite color? Green
Favorite animal? Cat
Siblings? Brother and a sister- I’m the middle child!
Favorite drink? Tea
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Cherry
Favorite author? Georgette Heyer
Favorite dish? Pizza
Ice cream flavor? New York Cherry
Favorite Season? Summer
Plotter or Pantser? Panster for sure
Hobbies? Reading, traveling
Dream vacation? Italy- a repeat of my honeymoon!
Favorite TV show? I used to LOVE “Unsolved Mysteries”.
Musical preference? I’m a 80’s 90’s fan.
Pet peeve? Wasting time
Favorite place to write? In a quiet café writing in my notebook
Favorite song? “Moondance” (It was my wedding song).
Odd family fact? I was named after a character in a romance novel!
Unforgettable moment? Meeting my husband in a zombie play
Favorite Superhero? Batman
Spicy or not? Sadly, not.
Cat or dog? Both!
Favorite candy bar? Snickers
Favorite guilty pleasure? An ice cold beer. 



Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less: 

Lady Madeline Sinclair is searching London for a cursed diamond and nothing can distract her, except the kiss of a jilted Duke.

BUY LINK



To learn more about Jennifer Ann Coffeen and her writing, visit her website:


5 comments:

Jennifer Ann Coffeen said...

Thanks for having me Sarah! Hope everyone enjoys a Friday Quickie before the holiday weekend.

Calisa Rhose said...

That's a great Tweet version! So I wasn't named for a romance character, but my mom got my name from a place in France out of a romance novel she was reading the day I was born. Unfortunately the hospital switched the last three letters, so instead of being named Calais, I'm Calisa. My first dd is Calais.

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Hi ladies. I'm just now crawling out from my writing cave, blinking at the bright light and trying to work the kinks from my neck. Great Friday Quickie. I loved that old TV show, too.

Sandra Dailey said...

Yayyy, my blogger is fixed! Sorry to be late.
Jennifer, I'm hooked on all real crime shows too, like Unsolved Mysteries and 48 Hours.
Calisa, I love this blog.

Jennifer Ann Coffeen said...

Thanks for stopping in everyone! I'm glad to see I'm not the only crime buff out there.