September 7, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Mariah Lynne:

Birthday? March 18
Favorite color? Pink
Favorite animal? Lion
Siblings? 1 Brother
Favorite drink? Iced Tea
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Licorice
Favorite author? Agatha Christie
Favorite dish? Angel Hair Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Meatballs
Ice cream flavor? Pistachio
Favorite Season? Summer
Plotter or pantser? Plotter
Hobbies? Swimming Traveling (when I can)
Dream vacation? African Photographic Safari
Favorite TV show? The Closer
Musical preference? Soft rock
Pet peeve? Backstabbers
Favorite place to write? My Family Room
Favorite song? Always On My Mind
Odd family fact? My father’s great great uncle was the Duke of Naples (passed down by word of mouth only)
Unforgettable moment? Witnessing first hand the last Space Shuttle Atlantis launch
Favorite Superhero? My Husband –My Best Fan
Spicy or not? Not
Cat or dog? Dog
Favorite candy bar? Hershey Bar with Almonds
Favorite guilty pleasure? Dark Chocolate and Champagne




Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

THE LOVE GYPSY finds true love and befriends time travelers. When her two worlds collide, the romance is magical!

BUY LINK




To learn more about Mariah Lynne and her writing please visit her website:


3 comments:

Cheap Flights to Luanda said...

This is a highly traveled road. You would think that somebody saw something that would help us.

Flights to Luanda
Cheap Air Tickets to Luanda

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Interesting answers. I love chocolate and champagne, too. Srambled eggs and champagne...spaghetti and champagne...romance and champagne. I'm off to check out your website.

LisaRayns said...

I love these posts. Duke of Naples? Awesome!