March 29, 2013

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Angela Britnell:

Birthday? 13 August
Favorite color? Peach
Favorite animal? Horses - from a distance they're beautiful although I've no desire to get too close!
Siblings? None
Favorite drink? Hot tea or chardonnay depending on the time and place!
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Apricot
Favorite author? Joanna Trollope
Favorite dish? A Cornish pasty
Ice cream flavor? Coffee and almond
Favorite Season? Spring
Plotter or pantser? I'm a definite pantser
Hobbies? Reading, Water Aerobics, Travel
Dream vacation? A world cruise on a luxury liner
Favorite TV show? At the moment it's 'Downton Abbey' and 'Nashville'
Musical preference? Very varied but love Chris Mann, Maroon 5, Coldplay and Train
Pet peeve? Rudeness - it doesn't cost anything to be polite
Favorite place to write? My lovely office - appropriated when my oldest son left home!
Favorite song? My new favorite is 'No One Will Ever Love You' by Connie Britton and Charles Esten from 'Nashville'
Odd family fact? My husband and three sons are all over six feet tall and so I'm dwarfed around them
Unforgettable moment? Apart from the birth of my 3 sons it has to be when I opened the box of my first book and saw my name on the cover
Favorite Superhero? Does Mr. Darcy count?
Spicy or not? Not really although I do like a lot of Indian food
Cat or dog? If I have to choose I'd say cat but I'm not a great animal lover thanks to my animal phobic mother!
Favorite candy bar? An English Crunchie
Favorite guilty pleasure? Watching the lake scene in the Colin Firth version of Pride and Prejudice too many times!





Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

A troubled Nashville musician and an English journalist on the run hide too many truths from each other on the rocky path to lasting love

BUY LINK







To learn more about Angela Britnell and her writing, please visit her website:
 

1 comments:

angela britnell said...

Thanks for hosting me today Sarah and I'll pop in throughout the day to reply to any comments